THE 2018 REUTHE'S PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION IS OPEN FOR ENTRIES
There are two age categories; (1) Under 14 and (2) 14+. The theme for all competition entries this year is, ‘discovery’. All photographs must be taken on site at Reuthe’s.
The photography competition will be judged by lifestyle photographer Denitsa Karan who lives in Sevenoaks and has a passion for the English countryside and wildlife photography.
RULES FOR ENTRY IN THE REUTHE'S PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION
Winning entries will be published on Reuthe’s website and printed to be showcased at the Reuthe’s Harvest Festival event on 28-30 September.
The deadline for entries is 7 September and prize winners will be announced shortly afterwards. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Photographs to be submitted as jpegs with file sizes of between 500Kb and 1.5Mb.
All entries to be submitted by email to email@example.com with the subject line “Reuthe’s Photography Competition”
ALL ENTRIES TO INCLUDE:
- Full name of entrant
- Address, including postcode
- Contact telephone number
- Contact email address
- Age (under 14’s only)
Prizes - 14+
1st prize - a weekend pass to this year’s Harvest Festival
Prizes - Under 14
1st prize - a day at Reuthe’s Forest School
Terms and conditions
- All entries to be received by midnight on 7 September 2018
- All winners to be notified by 14 September 2018
- A maximum of one entry per person
- Reuthe’s will have the right to use the photographs on its website, social media and in publicity
- The decision of the judges will be final
- The terms of the prize are not negotiable and cannot be exchanged for cash in whole or in part
The winners may be asked to participate in related publicity